Had a crazy prelude to Christmas this year. Thanksgiving day i had a heart attack, we got through being hospitalized and through all the ivs, monitors, tests, heart drugs and the catheter, finally got released put on meds and sent home to mend. The day before i have to go back to my cardiologist (roughly 2 weeks later) i stab a sewing needle into my hand, it breaks inside my hand through the main nerve from my pointer ginger and into the bone of the first joint of the same finger, eye end first…. So i now have to have surgery done to remove it… what a treat! However when all is said and done I still got to the crafty production line and here is what i managed to get out, with the help of my trusty sidekick – Gary ❤️.
I truly dont remember all the products used but heres a small rundown.
- All Basic, Metallic, Glitter and Cardstock is Craft Perfect Cardstock by Tonic
- Specialty Papers – Echo Park, Photoplay, Carta Bella, Stamperia – Simon Says Stamp, Tonic Studios
- All Felt and Fabrics – Joann’s
- Vinyl Straps on Cases – Amazon
- Gnome Beards – Faux Fur, Joann’s
- Jungle Bells – Hobby Lobby and Amazon
- Dies for Cases – CraftStash.com
- Spellbinders Platinum 6
- Sizzix Big Shot Pro Plus
- Cricut Maker
- Flowers – Prima, Little Birdie
- Various Ribbon – Offray, Joann’s, Hobby Lobby
- Flat Back Pearls, Gems & Rhinestones, – Hobby Lobby
- Adhesives – Art Glitter Glue, Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive, Bearly Arts Glue, 3m Scotch Tape Gun, Elizabeth Crafts Adhesive Range, Scrapbook.com, Scor-Tape