I loved putting this all together for my good friends Deidre and Kev’s daughters, (Katheryn) first baby and their first grandchild.
The Products used were as follows
- Tonic Studios – Craft Perfect (Ballerina Pink, Cream, White,) Cardstock #tonicstudiosusa
- Tonic Studios Up Up And Away Die Set #tonicstudiosusa
- Nuvo Crystal Drops, Dream Drops, Glitter Drops, by Tonic Studios
- Pink Ribbon by Craft Perfect, Gingham Ribbon by Offray
- Flowers by Little Birdie, Flowers made with Spellbinders dies
- Various Adhesives Inc: Art Glitter Glue, Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive, Beary Arts, Elizabeth Craft Double Sided Tapes, 3m Scotch tape runner, Craft Perfect Magnets
- Tulle – Amazon
- Craftboard – Scrapbook.com
- Canon Pixma Printer
- Specialty Papers by First Edition ”Baby Girl”
- Stickers, Ephemera, – First Edition
- EK Scoreboard, ScorPal Mini
- Mirror Cardstock – Craft Perfect, Matte Cardstock – Craft Perfect
- TimHoltz Guillotine, Cricut Paper Trimmer
- TimHoltz Distress Oxide Stamps by Ranger
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus
- Cricut Joy
- Spellbinders Platinum
- Dots, Pink & Main
- Flat Back Pearls and Gems – Amazon
- Wink Of Stella by Zig
- Pink & White Bakers Twine – Simple String
- Copics and Sharpie Fine 0.3mm
- Hole Punch – We R Memory Keepers
- Stapler – Tim Holtz Mini
- Various Lace – Amazon
- Ribbon, Trim, Bits and Bobs – All of the above
The Balloon has fabric covered Jingle Bells tied with bakers twine for sandbags, and is also a gift box. The top of the balloon pops off and I placed baby newborn beanies inside… It is held to the rest of the balloon with magnets inserted on the inside.
The card is an open book card, it folds flat but I added a bit of bulk to mine with all the flowers and ribbon etc, so I made a box envelope to match the card.
The Folio is Made with several 8.5 x 11 pieces of craft perfect joined together, then scored and folded into a folio. I then added all the specialty papers, mattes and layers. I also created a window box for the baby’s ID braclet, and an insert card with space to fill in baby’s birth day information. Plenty of spaces to add photos, journal and pockets.. I made the Folio its own matching keepsake box. I also made the folio a bag of bits and bobs to add inside as they decorated the folio, that also match the theme.
The Gift we purchased for them was a travel crib, so rather large, so I made a large Rosette with the same specialty paper and tied it with Tulle.